Friday, November 16, 2007

Project Runsquid 4

I don't know how many of you watch Project Runway out there--it is one of my dirty pleasures that I like to engage in (when I'm not running around in a superpus costume). The first episode of season 4 was on Wednesday night. As they bio-ed the designers, I instantly disliked Christian Siriano, a 21 year old who thinks he is the dopest designer ever. Of course, I might dislike him simply because he is young and the dopest designer ever.

But then, I saw something that made me rethink my initial opinion. Here is a picture of him (standing next to an amazon model wearing what he designed):

The jacket makes me want to barf, but WAIT WHAT IS THAT A TATTOO OF ON THE YOUNG LAD'S ARM? Squint and you can see it:

Frankly, I'm not sure if this makes me dislike him more or less. There's no escaping it now, though--the hipsters have got the squids and they are not giving them back.

No comments: